Our current Journals
1. Research Journal of BioTechnology: The monthly online E- journal has SCI impact factor of 0.262 for year 2013 assessed from January 2013 to December 2013. Impact Factor for year 2012 was 0.294; Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.143; for year 2010 it was 0.284 and for year 2009 it was 0.174.
Indexed in SCIE, Web of Science, SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts etc.
E-ISSN No. 2278 - 4535. Being published from year 2006 regularly and dedicated for research in BioTechnology, Nano Technology, BioChemistry, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment: The monthly online E- journal had SCI impact factor of 0.636 for year 2012 assessed from January 2012 to December 2012. Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.379; for year 2010 it was 0.292 and for year 2009 it was 0.323. This journal will be indexed again in SCI in January 2017.
At present indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts etc.
E-ISSN No.: 2278 - 4527. Being published from year 1997 regularly and dedicated for research in Chemical Sciences, Environmental Sciences etc.
3. Disaster Advances: The monthly online E-journal had SCI impact factor of 2.272 for year 2012 assessed from January 2012 to December 2012. Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.692; for year 2010 it was 0.407 and for year 2009 it was 0.138. This journal will be indexed again in SCI in January 2016.
At present indexed in SCOPUS, Geobase etc.
E-ISSN No.: 2278- 4543. Being published from year 2008 regularly and dedicated for research in Natural and Man-made Disasters, Ocean Sciences, Earth Sciences, Geological Sciences etc.
4. Advances in Management: The monthly online E-journal is indexed in Cabell's Directory, RePEc, ERA, Ulrich and Proquest. The journal is under review process of SCOPUS.
E-ISSN No.: 2278-4551. Being published from year 2008 regularly and dedicated for research in all fields of Management, Commerce, Economics etc.
5. International Research Journal for Quality in Education: The monthly online E-journal is being published from July 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research in all fields of Education.
E-ISSN No.: 2349-5405.
6. Nature Changes: The monthly online E-journal is being published from October 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to changes in Nature because of human activities and other factors.
E-ISSN No.: 2350-1367.
7. Research Journal of Bioinformatics: The monthly online E-journal is being published from December 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
E-ISSN No.: 2394-370X.
8. Global Research in Medical Sciences: The monthly online E-journal is being published from December 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to all fields of medical sciences.
E-ISSN No.: 2394-3424.
We are organizing
World Research Journals conference 2015 in Australia in association with all
our journals. Please access our Conferences menubar button. We have organized
successfully conferences ICCE ( International Congress of Chemistry and
Environment ) ICCE-2001, ICCE-2005 in India; third conference ICCE-2007 in
Kuwait. 4th conference ICCE-2009 was held in Thailand. 5th ICCE 2011 was held at
Malaysia from 27th to 29th may 2011 to celebrate 2011 as International Year of
Chemistry. 6th ICCE 2013 was organized at Antwerp, Belgium in association with
University of Antwerp from 08th July to 10th July 2013.
Research Journal of BioTechnology organized 2nd
International Society BioTechnology Conference ISBT- 2013 alongwith ICCE-2013 at
Antwerp, Belgium from 8th July to 10th July 2013 in association with University
of Antwerp, Belgium. The first
international biotechnology conference ISBT-2008 was held at Gangtok, Sikkim,
India from 28th to 30th December 2008 successfully where 400 delegates from 20
2nd DPTM-2012 (2nd International Disaster Prevention Technology and
Management Conference) was organized successfully from 9th September 2012 to
10th September 2012 at Chengdu, China in association with Chongqing University,
Chongqing, China and Xihua University, Chengdu, China. We
have organized our First International Disaster Prevention Technology and
Management Conference (DPTM – 2010) at Chongqing, P.R.CHINA from
23rd Oct 2010 to 25th Oct 2010 in
collaboration with Chongqing
We are establishing
"Environmental Disasters Research Institute" at INDIA to reduce
sufferings from Natural Disasters, to decrease the amount of damage caused by
disasters, to make people aware and to respond promptly in the aftermath of
disasters. The task is great and therefore we request you to cooperate and help
us in achieving our goal. One can not be a silent witness to these disasters and
one should come ahead to donate for establishing this institute. Our aim is
We request you to
recommend our journal for manuscripts to friends and your colleagues. We also
request you to contribute research papers in our journal at earliest. Your
manuscripts, contributions, suggestions about journals and conferences are
Kind regards and best wishes,
Dr. Shankar Gargh,
M.Sc., Ph.D., LL.B., M.B.A., FICCE, FISBT, FISM, FICDM, A. Inst. Pet (UK)
Editor-in-Chief and Professor
Mobile no. +91-9425056228
Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, India
Research Journal of BioTechnology, India
Disaster Advances, India
Advances in Management, India
International Research Journal for Quality in Education, India
Nature Changes, India
Research Journal of Bioinformatics, India
Global Research in Medical Sciences, India
Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities, Poland
American Journal of Climate Change, USA
International Journal of Bio-Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterial, Iran
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Romania
Journal of Agro-Environmental Sciences, China
International Geoinformatics Research and Development Journal, Canada
International Congress of Chemistry and Environment
International Society of BioTechnology
International Society of Management
International Congress of Disaster Management
Environmental Disasters Research Institute
The Management , Environment and Science Research Society
Postal address for correspondence for all journals:
Dr. Shankar Gargh, Sector AG/80, Vijay Nagar, A.B. Road, Indore, 452010, INDIA
Phone and Fax: 0731-2552837
1. Please upload your manuscripts, declaration/copyright form, processing fees
form at website. In case uploading is not successful, please send us manuscripts
etc. at our email: email@example.com
2. For general information and any queries, please correspond at our email:
3. For all the conferences organized by our journals, please correspond at our
4. For any information about accounts, payment, invoice and receipt etc., please
correspond at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For urgent matter, please correspond with Editor-in-Chief at his email:
6. If you do not receive any reply from above emails within seven days, then
please correspond with Editor –in-Chief at his personal email: email@example.com
Very Important: While sending
correspondence in above matters, please write name of the journal in subject.
Please provide the following information as well for early action.
Name of corresponding author (It will be preferable if only corresponding author
makes the query):
Name of the Journal:
Number of authors:
Date of submission of manuscript:
Manuscript submitted: online/offline
Payment details of membership and processing fees:
Peer Review Policy
All research articles in this journal will undergo rigorous
blind peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least
two anonymous referees. This journal publishes original works.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the
information in our publications. However, we make no representations or
warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any
purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties
whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views
expressed in our publications are the views of the authors and are not our
be given by authors
The facts and views in the manuscript are ours and we are
totally responsible for authenticity, validity and originality etc. I / We
undertake and agree that the manuscripts submitted to your journal have not been
published elsewhere and have not been simultaneously submitted to other
journals. I / We also declare that manuscripts are our original work and we have
not copied from any where else. There is no plagiarism in our manuscripts. Our
manuscripts whether accepted or rejected will be property of the publisher of
the journal and all the copyrights will be with the publisher of the journal.